Traders may be a bit too relaxed about the risks facing the stock market heading into the end of the year, and that could come back to burn them.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Lululemon, GE and Fiat Chrysler
- Trump-Powell feud will reemerge despite lower rates, former Fed official says
- Fed not moving off sidelines unless inflation heats up and stays there, Powell emphasizes
- Activism is the No. 1 way to create superior returns, hedge fund manager Jamie Dinan says
- Watch Fed Chairman Jerome Powell’s news conference live