Berkshire Hathaway has owned banks from early on in Buffett’s long investing history, and he’s stepped up to inject confidence into lenders several times.
- European tech funding halves to $45 billion, back to pre-Covid levels — but AI is a bright spot
- Wells Fargo unveils 2024 target, warns of ‘really, really sloppy’ first half for stocks
- This exchange is expanding its short-term options portfolio as ‘zero-day’ bets boom
- More employers offer a Roth 401(k) — and a Secure 2.0 change may prompt more workers to use it
- ‘Same as ever’: Lessons on wealth, greed and happiness from Morgan Housel