Berkshire Hathaway dumped a significant portion of its stake in Activision as Microsoft’s deal to buy the video game company edged closer to the finishing line.
- Shares of NYCB fall 14% after bank discloses ‘internal controls’ issue, CEO change
- ‘Ghosting’ gets more common in the job market: It’s not a ‘passing fad,’ report notes
- Geely-backed car tech company takes aim at Nvidia’s growing auto business
- Paramount falls short of revenue expectations but posts surprise profit, strong streaming results
- Online trading platform Webull is set to go public via a $7.3 billion SPAC deal