More than a quarter of people with an annual household income above $49,286, said they increased spending this year, a McKinsey survey found.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Meta, Align Technology, Coinbase, Eli Lilly and more
- Coinbase jumps 20% after federal securities suit dismissed
- Charlie Munger says the U.S. should follow in China’s footsteps and ban cryptocurrencies
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Meta, Align Technology, FedEx, Honeywell and more
- Bank of England hikes rates by 50 basis points, now sees ‘much shallower’ recession than feared