The U.S. housing market has been on a roller coaster, taking off in 2020 thanks to easy-money policies, then grinding to a near halt this year as rates rose.
- Corporate pensions are at their healthiest in more than a decade
- Some soft commodity prices are surging, adding to consumer woes
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Alcoa, Nio, Williams-Sonoma, Chefs’ Warehouse and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves in premarket trading: AstraZeneca, Paramount, Nike and more
- Huawei stays silent on secretive 5G phone at high-profile product launch