Billionaire venture capitalist Doug Leone said there wasn’t much his firm Sequoia Capital could do to predict the solvency crisis at FTX.
- Goldman Sachs warns traders of shrinking bonus pool as Wall Street hunkers down
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Zscaler, Marvell Technology, DoorDash and more
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Marvell Technology, Horizon Therapeutics, DoorDash and more
- Hong Kong’s Hang Seng had its best month since 1998, but remains in bear market territory
- Wrong Covid test results in China raise concerns ‘the pandemic may never end’