Venture capital investors doubled down on investments in Robinhood even as the company scrambled to raise billions of dollars to meet new capital requirements.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Etsy, Virgin Galactic, Foot Locker & more
- Texas judge finds national eviction ban unconstitutional
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Foot Locker, Beyond Meat, DoorDash & more
- Britain should overhaul listings to boost its $15 billion fintech sector post-Brexit, review says
- Trading tax hike won’t harm competitiveness of Hong Kong’s stock market, says financial secretary