The 54 countries in Africa have a combined population of 1.3 billion people with an average age of 19, and more than half of global population growth over the next 30 years will happen there, according to a recent UN report. Africa also has the largest population of underbanked and unbanked people in the world, making it appealing for companies in financial tech and payments.
- Amazon reportedly wants to turn your hand into a credit card
- NBCUniversal revealed a critical number about Peacock that shows why media companies are walking slowly into streaming
- Stocks appear detached from reality, rallying in anticipation of two things that may not happen
- In the stock market, it’s become Apple, Microsoft and Alphabet vs everyone else
- As stocks hit more and more records, there are signs traders may be getting way too euphoric