The bank run that led SVB to fail was a rational flight to safety, behavioral finance experts said. It shows how human psychology can inject financial risk.
- Investing isn’t free. But here’s why 20% of investors think it is
- Nearly $100 billion in deposits pulled from banks; officials call system ‘sound and resilient’
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Block, Deutsche Bank, GameStop, Activision and more
- Key lawmakers say upcoming hearings on bank failures aim to boost U.S. confidence in banking sector
- Here are a financial advisor’s 4 most important money tips for parents with young kids