Invesco’s Kristina Hooper is worried overzealous investors are getting swept up in market momentum.
- China’s online shopping growth stalls — a sign that economic recovery is slow
- Apple, Amazon and Google will emerge as winners from a major market shift, tech analyst Gene Munster predicts
- $5 billion fintech firm TransferWise posts fourth straight year of profitability
- Stock futures rise after S&P 500 breaks 4-day losing streak
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Nike, Stitch Fix, KB Home and more