Amazon is the most loved stock on Wall Street, with 47 of the 48 analysts that cover the company recommend buying the e-commerce giant.
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Home Depot, GameStop, Dropbox & more
- Your first trade for Wednesday, December 11
- Nearly 150 CEOs departed in November, putting 2019 on track to be record year for executive exits
- Jeffrey Gundlach says long-term rates headed higher as recession risks recede
- The Fed is expected to hold rates steady and vow to keep short-term lending markets stable