Of the three major stock market averages, investors currently favor the Dow Jones Industrial Average for its well-established and cost-efficient companies.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Lululemon, Micron, Carnival, Foot Locker & more
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: Lululemon, Paychex, Micron Technology and more
- ‘Call of duty’: With Sergio Ermotti, Switzerland gets a cost-cutting local to restore its reputation
- Bitcoin climbs 5% above $28,000 as investors shrug off regulatory crackdowns
- Jamie Dimon is being deposed over JPMorgan Chase role in Epstein lawsuits