An SEC rule is requiring many brokers, often referred to as financial or wealth advisors, to stop marketing themselves as “advisors” next month.
- Stay-at-home stocks that thrived during market rout are getting clobbered, Zoom is down 4%
- Goldman is bringing traders back to offices in New York and London in the ‘next several weeks’
- Coronavirus crisis mobile banking surge is a shift that’s likely to stick
- Stock market live updates: Dow futures up 350, reopen trades surging, Carnival up 16%
- Stocks making the biggest moves in the premarket: Tractor Supply, Disney, Boeing, Tesla & more