The “Fast Money” traders share their first moves for the market open.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Ulta, CrowdStrike, Zoom Video and more
- November’s jobs report to show pick-up in pace from October, but mostly because of GM effect
- Digital bank Chime quadruples valuation in less than a year to $5.8 billion as it takes on megabanks
- Treasury Secretary Mnuchin says China should be expelled from supportive World Bank loan program
- Despite the rise of online banks, millennials are still visiting branches