Global fintech giant Airwallex said it has acquired MexPago, a rival payments company based out of Mexico, for an undisclosed sum.
- Macy’s receives $5.8 billion buyout offer, sources say
- EU agrees to landmark AI rules as governments aim to regulate products like ChatGPT
- Geopolitics and central banks could keep gold demand hot in 2024, World Gold Council says
- Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo are making headlines. Here’s our take on the news
- QR codes may be a gateway to identity theft, FTC warns