Livestreaming is cementing itself as a growing sales channel in China, driving new tech products such as virtual human streamers and mobile data packages.
- Nigeria battles to halt spiraling currency crisis and rising food insecurity
- Some NYCB deposits may be a flight risk after Moody’s downgrades ratings again
- ‘Last chance saloon’: UK finance minister expected to pledge pre-election tax cuts
- ‘One of the most important innovations in investing’: TMX CEO jumps deeper into ETFs
- Wall Street is worried about NYCB’s loan losses and deposit levels as stock sinks below $4