Sam Bankman-Fried and his crypto hedge fund Alameda Research benefitted from the fake bot activity on Twitter, which drove up the prices of several altcoins.
- Wall Street is worried about NYCB’s loan losses and deposit levels as stock sinks below $4
- Shares of NYCB fall 14% after bank discloses ‘internal controls’ issue, CEO change
- ‘Ghosting’ gets more common in the job market: It’s not a ‘passing fad,’ report notes
- Geely-backed car tech company takes aim at Nvidia’s growing auto business
- Paramount falls short of revenue expectations but posts surprise profit, strong streaming results