Europe may have started investigating Chinese electric vehicle subsidies, but no assumptions should be made about the probe’s outcome, the head of trade for the European bloc’s executive branch said Tuesday.
- EU agrees to landmark AI rules as governments aim to regulate products like ChatGPT
- Geopolitics and central banks could keep gold demand hot in 2024, World Gold Council says
- Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo are making headlines. Here’s our take on the news
- QR codes may be a gateway to identity theft, FTC warns
- Robinhood launches crypto trading service in the EU