The move is the latest step CEO David Solomon has taken to retrench from his ill-fated push into consumer finance.
- China’s livestream shopping is booming, fueling new tech such as avatars and AI
- Macy’s receives $5.8 billion buyout offer, sources say
- EU agrees to landmark AI rules as governments aim to regulate products like ChatGPT
- Geopolitics and central banks could keep gold demand hot in 2024, World Gold Council says
- Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo are making headlines. Here’s our take on the news