The consumer price index, a key inflation gauge, rose 3.7% in September, unchanged from August, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics said Thursday.
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: NetApp, Workday, Leslie’s, Las Vegas Sands and more
- A ‘true master of investing:’ Top value investor on how Charlie Munger changed the craft
- Charlie Munger, investing genius and Warren Buffett’s right-hand man, dies at age 99
- U.S. passport delays have eased — but aren’t yet back to normal
- European tech funding halves to $45 billion, back to pre-Covid levels — but AI is a bright spot