Powell said in remarks for an International Monetary Fund audience that more work could be ahead in the battle against high prices.
- SumUp, a rival to Jack Dorsey’s Block, defies fintech funding slump with $307 million cash injection
- China’s livestream shopping is booming, fueling new tech such as avatars and AI
- Macy’s receives $5.8 billion buyout offer, sources say
- EU agrees to landmark AI rules as governments aim to regulate products like ChatGPT
- Geopolitics and central banks could keep gold demand hot in 2024, World Gold Council says